From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:36:43 EST
Dear Wascal,

Your poor pooped on ting.  I share your misery.  I too know the feeling
of the plop hat.  But yanno, you can get even.  Our brudder Mikette had
a real good way of dealing with this, what we call "the annoiting".

Since there seems to be more and more of us pooping, I mean popping up,
Mommy says she is going to have to restart the Petey TPO Club.  If you
have your Mommy email my Mommy she will send you your official card.

Popcorn and Mikette, you too!  I bet dere's a bunch of us out dere.

Poof,
Petey TPO