From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 09:52:34 -0400
Hello everyone!

I am heading off to CaCa land for 9 weeks and won't be able to keep up
with the FMLs.  To keep from having tons of e-mail piling up on me, I
unsubscribed. :0(

I will be back on the FML when I get back.  Until then, if anyone wants to
tell me something or inform me of anything important in the ferrety world,
please email me at [log in to unmask]  I won't be able to be on top of my
email like normal, but promise to reply to anyone who contacts me.

Kiss your fuzzies for me.  I won't see mine for 9 weeks!  :(

April and the eight wondrous pillow piranhas...

Luna, Zeus, Venus, Orion, Poseidon, Eros, Hermes, & Sola