From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:35:09 -0500
Okay everybody, how about a fundraiser that requires you giving nothing and
also getting something in return???  Impossible you say, well guess again!!

I buy and sell items using Yahoo and Ebay auctions.  I recently signed up
with an online payment service called Paypal.  When you sign up, they
deposit $10 in your account as a bonus.  If you refer people to sign up,
you get another $10 for each person.

So, if anyone on this list buys or sells auction items, or has a reason to
exchange money with others on the internet, this service is fantastic.
I've used it for more than a month and love it!  The only thing someone
might see as a negative is that you must sign up using a credit card, the
site is secure (had a computer hack friend of mine check out the site and
links) and Paypal has an excellent reputation with no problems.

Now the fundraiser part.  For everyone who goes to the address listed below
and signs up, KiSTA Ferret Shelter will receive $10 (and you get $10 to
spend also).  See something for nothing plus you are helping out a
wonderful shelter.  If everyone remembers, Kim is the person who went into
the 'Loving' shelter in Jersey a couple months back and took out the living
29 ferrets.  She is currently involved with the trial of the parties
involved.  This is a great way to show support to someone who has given so
much to ferrets in need (and she is just an all around sweetheart!).

Want to help, get out your credit card (no you won't be charged a thing)
and go to this address:

https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=kistaferret%40exit109.com

The address is an automatic referral link that will credit KiSTA the $10
once you complete your registration.  If 10 people signup, that is $100 for
the ferrets with nothing out of anyone's pockets.

Want to help support Kista little more??   Check out the items Kim lists on
Ebay for sale.

Hugs to all,

Jen and Gang