From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2011 11:12:11 -0800
There's still time to order your Valentine's Mugs from Ferrets with
Soul(e). In an effort to raise funds to help pay for food, supplies &
vet bills we are offering 11 oz. ceramic coffee mugs adorned with
Valentine's Day themed ferret photos. The photos on these exclusive
mugs were loving taken specifically for Ferrets with Soul(e) Ferret
Rescue and highlight some of the ferrets that were placed through the
shelter. You're sure to notice the personalities of each of these
special babies as they shine through.

Click on the link below to view the mugs. You may need to copy & paste
into your browser to view.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/58303806@N04/show/

These mugs would make a great Valentine's Day gift for your Valentine
or your ferret enthusiast friends. They are darling when filled with
candy or a plush animal. We have included some photos to help get your
creative juices flowing. However, be aware the mugs are sold without
any candy or goodies & you must supply these yourself if you so choose.

The following prices include shipping to anywhere in the continental
U.S.

1 mug  -   $15.74
2 mugs  -  $26.29
3 mugs  -  $36.36
4 mugs  -  $47.90
5 mugs  -  $57.47
6 mugs  -  $70.85
7 mugs  -  $83.85
8 mugs  -  $97.79
9 mugs  -  $99.42
10 mugs - $110.43

Orders should be submitted to [log in to unmask] & payment can be
made through PayPal. Logon to PayPal, then select the Send Money tab &
you can make payment to [log in to unmask] Please include in
your email the quantity & corresponding labeled # of ea. mug that you
are interested in. We will also, need your mailing address. We are more
than happy to add a personalized message, greeting and/or name to your
mug. Just let us know what you have to say. Each order is a special
order and will be placed as soon as payment is received.

Your order will be dropped shipped directly from our printer. Please
allow 2.5 weeks for delivery. However, we have no control on when they
will arrive. That being said, it would be best to order ASAP, so you
don't find yourself without your mugs when Valentine's day rolls
around. The deadline for ordering is January 20th, unless you are not
concerned about getting your order by Valentines Day. Everybody was
thrilled with the last batch we ordered & they did receive them in
quicker than expected. If you miss the deadline, Linda has a listing
on Ebay & you can always see what she has left in stock through our
Ebay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/260714849609

For Alaska, Hawaii & international shipping charges, please email us
with the number of mugs desired & address & we can calculate what our
printer will charge you for shipping.

Might want to check out our Valentines Day cards on Ebay too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/260722112611

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Ferret Rescue.

Happy browsing, Linda & Tracy