From:
hooligan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2011 09:05:25 -0800
Ferrets with Soul(e) is excited to share with you a Valentine's offer
for ceramic mugs. In an effort to help raise funds to help pay for
food, supplies & vet bills we are offering 11 oz. ceramic coffee mugs
adorned with Valentine's Day themed ferret photos. The photos on these
exclusive mugs were loving taken specifically for Ferrets with Soul(e)
Ferret Rescue and highlight some of the ferrets that were placed
through the shelter. You're sure to notice the personalities of each
of these special babies as they shine through.

Please click on the link below to view photos of the mugs. If you are
unsuccessful, please email [log in to unmask] & we can email the
photos to you.

<http://skydrive.live.com/play.aspx?path=/photomail/{17f7760a-45d5-4584-9d7d-d78994150478}&image=319C034C5214B53F!806&imagehi=319C034C5214B53F!804&CID=3574735830554817855>

We also have an Ebay listing if you want to get a look at the mugs
there. Be aware that our prices are higher on Ebay & there might be
less styles to choose from.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260714849609

These mugs would make a great Valentine's Day gift for your Valentine
or your ferret enthusiast friends. They are darling when filled with
candy or a plush animal. We have included some photos to help get your
creative juices flowing. However, be aware the mugs are sold without
any candy or goodies & you must supply these yourself if you so choose.

The following prices include shipping to anywhere in the continental
U.S.

1 mug   -  $15.74

2 mugs  -  $26.29

3 mugs  -  $36.36

4 mugs  -  $47.90

5 mugs  -  $57.47

6 mugs  -  $70.85

7 mugs  -  $83.85

8 mugs  -  $97.79

9 mugs  -  $99.42

10 mugs - $110.43

Orders should be submitted to [log in to unmask] & payment can be
made through PayPal to [log in to unmask]

Please include in your email the quantity & corresponding labeled # of
ea. mug that you are interested in. We will also, need your mailing
address. We are more than happy to add a personalized message, greeting
and/or name to your mug. Just let us know what you have to say. Each
order is a special order and will be placed as soon as payment is
received.

Your order will be dropped shipped directly from our printer. From our
past experiences, please allow 3+ weeks for delivery. However, we have
no control on when your order will arrive. That being said, it would be
best to order ASAP, so you don't find yourself without your mugs when
Valentine's day rolls around. The deadline for ordering is January
20th, unless you are not concerned about getting your order by
Valentines Day.

If you miss the deadline, you can always see what we have left in stock
through our Ebay listing.

For Alaska, Hawaii & international shipping charges, please email us
with the number of mugs desired & address & we can calculate what our
printer will charge you for shipping.

All proceeds go to Ferrets with Soul(e) Ferret Rescue. Please let us
know if you do not wish receive emails from us & we apologize for any
duplicate mailings.

Happy browsing,
Linda & Tracy