From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 May 2011 00:46:54 -0400
The IFC Medical Research Fund is Accepting Donations through May 30

Your donations to the IFC Ferret Medical Research Fund will help Dr.
Matti Kiupel and Dr. Robert Wagner continue research that is making
life better for our little companions. Receipts will be issued with
your donation being tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.

There is still time to donate by Paypal and designate your donation
for the vet of your choice or split the amount between the two. The
IFC will match donations collected up to a total of $1500!

Paypal pay to is [log in to unmask]
Please note how you would like your donation to be applied.

Cathy R. issued another challenge and talked about Turbo and a few
other DMK kids that made the road trip with her and Susann. She also
wrote in honor of Turbo and all the DMK Kids, that she would match
your donated funds up to $100.00. I had already wrote my check but I
was touched by Cathy's post and in honor of my McKay Kid, Augustus, I
will write another check. I have just learned that Augustus has mild
arthritis in one knee and an slightly enlarged heart. I am grateful
for every day I have with August and grateful to those who worked so
hard to get these little ones off the farm and into homes.

Current research that is being done by Dr. Kiupel and Dr. Wagner will
help all our ferrets. Since I will retire from the IFC after the June
event I look forward to presenting a check to each vet knowing we in
the ferret community have stepped up to make a difference for the
health of our ferrets.

Thank you on behalf of the International Ferret Congress.

Sharon Bearden, IFC Fundraising Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

The IFC is an 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donation receipts will
be issued and your donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent
of the law.

(please cross post)