From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 00:29:14 -0500
I have read on facebook that someone close to the situation said that
the stomach did not contain any human flesh and that police are still
investigating and until the investigation is done, we are not going to
hear anything. So who knows what is real now. I seriously doubt the
ferret had anything to do with it. They are not going to find any human
anything in that ferrets stomach. These so called writers are pure
idiots.

[MW]