From:
Flemming Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:05:21 +1000
>From:    "Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc."
>
>The ferrets rescuer informed me that the other ferret had already been
>put to sleep for other health related reasons when they got the test
>results.

=(  Poor baby.

>The woman who had been their "caretaker" did not believe in veterinary
>care (or medical care for herself) and many of the ferrets were in dire
>need of assistance.

The whole situation is just sickening.  I just don't know how people can
do this to innocent living beings.

>All of the ferrets have been re-tested and the one positive was found to
>be very weak all the others were negative.

Hopefully they all continue to test negative, can get on the mend, and
find new loving homes.

Maybe I am confused.  What do you mean by a weak result?  I thought it
was either positive or negative and that was it.  Or am I confusing that
with something else?

>this woman is being prosecuted legally (yah!)

Excellent!  Please keep us updated and both the ferrets AND the legal
issues with this woman.

Hugs to those fuzzies and their rescuer.

Amy Flemming

http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Messenger for SMS
- Always be connected to your Messenger Friends