From:
Patricia Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 23:40:31 -0800
Hi gang,

Here is the latest report on our little boy with the spinal injury.....

I just came in from having a nice long visit with our boy Gabriel.  I held
him and hugged him , we trimmed his nails and discussed his reflexes, and
all his overall condition.  He really is a fighter, he is alert, strong,
eating and drinking well.  Dr. Donna was able to pinpoint a "soft spot" on
the spine.  Another round of X-rays will tell us more.  I think it is very
encouraging.  There is a possiblity that there may be a blood clot on the
spinal cord -- that will take a long time to dissolve.  I am sure he wants
to stay around for a good long time.  We are doing everything medically
possible for him.

Keep all those well wishes coming and say those prayers too.  I really think
it makes all the difference.

We are keeping our little paws crossed here for little Gabriel.

Kisses to the fuzzies,
Trish
Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter