From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 02:49:52 EDT
Saturday, September 23 is the 4th Annual CDFA/FA Pot Luck in Pasadena,
California.  It will be held at the Pasadena Humane Society, located at
361 S. Raymond Ave. in Pasadena.  Phone number 626-792-7151.

Hildy from Ferretware will be there along with her ferret merchandise.
This will be Hildy's only trip down south this year.  So come say hi, and
check out all her great stuff.

There will be a silent auction to raise money to keep Ferrets Anonymous
running, (donations for the silent auction are always appreciated).

Dr. Brownyn Dawson from Dr. Domoter's Animal House Veterinarian Hospital in
Monrovia will be our vet guest speaker.  And FML's own Ferretguy AKA Randy
Horton owner/operator of Especially Ferrerts Shelter in Aurora, Colorado
has graciously accepted our invitation to come speak.

And on top of this there is a pot luck lunch to boot.  So come join us.
For more information call Claudia T at 626-358-6027 or email me at

Hope to see you there,
Robin