From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 15:24:39 EDT
Help!!!!  For those of you that don't know about 24 Carat Shelter, I would
like to give you some information.  Then perhaps you can help CJ the owner
in her quest in ferret rescue.  24 Carat Shelter is in Las Vegas, It takes
in a great many of the California ferret rescues.  CJ gives her time,
heart, and money to take care of our fuzzy friends.  I am involved in
Southern California ferret rescue and she takes all of ours.  If we
didn't have her, our ferrets would die in shelters.

Currently CJ has 92 animals in attendance.  Her vet bill is sky high,
and she needs help.  Her washing machine died 3 weeks ago, She's is on
disability and needs surgery soon.  So I am asking you all for help.
Especially those in the Las Vegas area.  Money is needed, Physical
Assistance is needed, A used washing machine or one that you would like
to sell cheaply would be a godsend.

CJ is having a yard sale September 9-10 from 8:00am - 5:00pm.  to raise
money, Do you have anything you would like to donate?  Or could you give
her a hand?  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

I just talked to CJ on the phone, to ask her if she minded if I posted this
letter.  She asked me to please let everyone know that has helped her in
the past, how grateful she is for your support.  She's sorry for not
getting out thank yous, But as I have said she is disabled and writing is
very difficult for her.  AND the work level in the shelter is high.  So
priorities being as they are, the ferrets come first.  So she sends her
thank yous through me.

Please, Please, Please, help support this true ferret angel.  For myself, I
don't know what I would do without her.  We all don't have time, nor do we
all have money.  But we generally have one or the other.

If you would like to contact CJ, you can at:
CJ Jones
24 Carat Shelter
5383 Via De Palma Dr.
Las Vegas, NV.   98102