From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1993 16:07:46 -0400
hi all:

i've been posting recently, but have never really introduced my crew.
we have lady escher the precious (a 4 year old marshall farms sable),
lord tieke the brave (a 2 year old douglas mckay butterscotch silver
mitt), lord nero the brainless (a 2 year old mckay black eyed white),
lord josephus the pensive (a 2 year old marshall farms blonde), and
lady widget the spastic (a five month old mckay silver mitt).  widget
was born without one of her toes also ("widget who's missing a
digit") and it doesn't seem to bother her.  she also just got fixed
and desented yesterday.  from past experience, i would NOT recommend
descenting unless it was necessary.  i had a female and a male ferret
have great complications after the descenting surgery.

more later

beckers