Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 22:31:36 -0400
I would like to thank Alicia of Ferretwise for the kind and generous
donation of ferret blankets for SOS's We Care Packages. These blankies
are so unbelievably soft, they will be such a treat for those shelter
fuzzies needing a little extra TLC. It was such a happy surprise to
receive them! It's even more special that they come from a shelter to
help another shelter.

As many of you know Alicia already does so much for the ferrets. From
taking in hard rescue cases, to supporting ferrets in hospice care, to
working diligently on ferret education and legislature. All this on her
plate and yet she remembered SOS's We Care program and thought oftwhat
she could do to help.

Alicia, your contribution is greatly appreciated. It is so heartwarming
to have a shelter reaching out to be a part of helping other shelters.

I Thank you!

Risa