From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2006 19:08:06 -0600
is NOW underway!!!!
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Lots of DY-NO-MITE prize packages in this raffle...you will NOT want
to miss out!!!

Prize Package #1
Feisty Ferret Home from Prevue
PLUS a $100.00 Gift Certificate!....Donated by our friends at The Ferret
Depot
------------------------
Prize Package #2
Donated by Jasmine Becket-Griffith
TWO of her Prints..."Armful of Ferrets"  and "Two Albinos"
------------------------
Prize Package #3
Donated by Lakeroad Ferret Farm, Brenda Johnson
A Basket full of goodies!!!
------------------------
Prize Package #4
Donated by Clover and the rezweezils
Santa Delivers the Goods 12 pc. Ferret Bedding and Toy Set
One piece for each of the twelve days of Christmas
------------------------
Prize Package #5
Donated by Shannan Skitch
Accu-Chek Glucose Meter plus an extra barrel of strips (so it comes
with 34 test strips.)
[I believe this is Metric]
------------------------
Prize Package #6
Donated by Totally Ferret...[Performance Foods]...a 15 lb bag of
Totally Ferret Active

and by Jo Brady...bedding...no pic yet

and by Kat Parsons of SOS...Cat Stationery and Rose Stationery and
Mickey Mouse Stickers
------------------------
Prize Package #7
Donated by Tammy Baxter...a box of goodies!!!

and by Ela Heyn of SOS...soaps made by Ela...no pic yet...

and by Jean Squires...Ferrets in the Bedroom, Lizards in the Fridge Book
------------------------
Prize Package #8
Donated by TheFerretStore.com
TheFerretStore.com Ferret Camper w/carry case
TheFerretStore.com Busy Blanket
TheFerretStore.com Deluxe Suede Lounger
TheFerretStore.com Deluxe Suede Sleeper
1 TheFerretStore.com Vitatone
2 TheFerretStore.com Hairball Remedy
2 TheFerretStore.comVitaVite
3 Super Pet Fuzz-E-Floor mats
------------------------
Prize Package #9
Donated by Creations by Angie...6- Piece Orange Bedding Set

and by Hyper-Fur...Cheweasels and Foamy Fries

and by Cindy Michou...4 "delightful" chocolate sea otters in honor of
Alex's otter story!!
2 white and 2 milk chocolate ones
-----------------------
Prize Package #10
Donated by Rose German
7 pc "Holiday Ornaments" Bedding Set
-----------------------

PLEASE REMEMBER to give me the NUMBER of the Prize Package/s you wish
to buy tickets for!

The Raffle starts October 15, 2006
and the winner will be announced Monday, December 4, 2006.
[Raffle ENDS Friday, December 1st]

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00

Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters"
but mailed to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
P.O. Box 565
Tooele, UT 84074

Please note it is for the Christmas RAFFLE!

Paypal payments need to go to      [log in to unmask]
with "SOS CHRISTMAS RAFFLE" in the Subject Line.

as always...thank you SO MUCH to everyone who donated prizes for this
raffle... and thank you in advance to all who are going to buy tickets!!!!

SOSkat
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html