From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 20:05:49 -0700
Hi All~

Okay, Kat, Lynda and Georgia you guys are embarrassing me.  What can I say?

Let's see, Kat thank you for the wonderful background sets you made for
the club site.  We got an Extreme Weezil Award and I'm proud of it and
happy to share it with you.

Lynda, thank you for just being you.

Georgia, thank you for advancing Kouri to his greater glory.  And a really
big thank you to all the Kouri Fan Club members for making the club a huge
success.  Kouri Rules!!!

I'd like to say a big thank you to BIG for this list.  When someone asked
what the FML has done for you?  Well, my answer is, I have become active
in what I consider a small way in order to make a difference to the fuzzies
that I can make a difference to.  I am in awe of the shelter moms and dads
and so many of you that give your all for the little ones.  You are the
ones that deserve the applause.

That said I hope all of you checked out Kouri's SOS - Shelter Ferrets in
Need page and read about little Gizmo.

To help get funds started towards Gizmo's surgery I will offer the lovely
hand crochet ferret sized afghan that Aunt Kathryn brought me today.
Anyone that donates $20.  will receive it and I promise you won't be
disappointed.

Please email me for all the details and thank you all so much.

Sharon B.

http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOS.html