From:
Bill Schneider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 21:25:03 -0400
Hey there,

We are having a few problems with our kits (8 weeks tomorrow) and one of our
six girls (she is about 100 months old) The other 5 girls seem ok when they
are put in with the 2 boys.  They play and eventually it can get a little
rough.  But after sniffing the boys, the girls are content to just roam
around.  The boys want to play rough with the girls, and the girls just
dominate the fight.  But the boys keep going back for more.

The one girl though just leaps on the boys, scruffs their neck and shakes
violently. The boys really yelp, and seem shaken up a bit. This happens
every time, with her only. Is she jealous? Should we let them go for a
while? She does it to both boys. Any advice or help would be nice, thanks.

Bill, Jen, 5 good girls, one stinker, and 2 boys with wet necks