From:
"Tricia S. Cooper" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 04:23:33 -0400
Greetings from a lurker ....

Currently I am accepting horror and success stories about ferrets and
toddlers.  We are about to have a home study done and I'm wondering if I
should find the ferrets a "temp" home.  Don't want a wiggy social worker
telling the other lawyer that we have "rats" living with us.

My ferrets are really good boys.  They nip some of the time ... mainly when
they get excited and are engaged in battle.  But I've been working with them.

You can answer here or e-mail me at [log in to unmask]