Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 15:00:26 -0700
I just wanted to thank all of you for the supportive emails on my Rasta.
He started the prednisone on Friday, but I have not noticed any difference
except that he is eating more than before.  He is having minor problems
with one of his hind legs, but no seizures, drooling or other symptoms.  I
am going to continue with the meds and if I do not see improvement and his
lust for life or quality of life declines, I will be forced to help him
across the rainbow bridge.  This will be very difficult for me to do, he
is my fave and first.

Again, thanks for your support!

On another note...
There is a poster on here that has flamed a few very good breeders.  This
person does not even own ferrets, his daughters do.  How is it that those
who do not own these animals, can be so self righteous?  I wonder about
somebody who knows nothing or hasn't experienced the joy and pain of these
animals, getting so involved on a board like this.  I really think that
those who do not have ferrets or don't plan on getting a ferret should just
sit back and keep quiet, or better yet, be supportive.  Please do not get
on here and start flaming good breeders.  When you become a ferret owner or
are owned by ferrets, then and only then will I take anything you say on
the subject seriously.  I would never go to a website on Porsche's or other
cars (or anything for that matter) that I know very little about, and start
bashing those who do.  Please think about this the next time you decide to
"get involved." Your daughters, who have ferrets, are welcome by me on
here.

I have not had a good week, so this rude person has really upset me.

Take care all~