From:
Marguerite Rauenzahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:23:08 -0500
Why not get Christmas cards with Ferrets on them.  Please check out our
wonderful auctions for some more great Christmas cards.  We can customize
them with anything you want inside, we can leave them blank.  Or you can
have the saying we have in them.  All the proceeds from our ebay auctions
go to our shelter.  Other great items listed also!  Thanks for looking!
We are building up our medical fund one auction at a time!

Marguerite

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=alohaferrets&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Flint River Ranch Pet Foods/Ferret Accessories
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com
http://www.tinyprintsflintriverranch.com