From:
Marguerite Rauenzahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:58:38 -0500
Thanks to Carol Krause for telling me about this group!  Carol and
I have a rescue group with several other wonderful people.  We were
established in September of this year.  To date, we have adopted out 13
ferrets.  We currently have 15 in shelter, of which 3 will more then
likely be permanent residents.  We have shelters in Willow Grove and
Shoemakersville, Pa.  We are called TinyPrints Ferret Rescue.  We, like
other shelters do a lot of fundraising to help pay for the items we need
to keep us going.

Personally, I am married to my husband Wayne, and I have 4 wonderful
children Joe 16, Evan 12, Mitchell 10 and Madeline 8.  We show our
personal ferrets, which we absolutely love to do.  I started my rescue
program, basically out of need in our area.  There are alot of ferrets
out there in need of homes, and I thought since I had the room and time,
why not!  There is nothing more special when they find a wonderful
home...........and I have been truly blessed with the homes I have found
so far!  We also have Shih Tzu, which I have been breeding for 3 1/2
years now.  They are my pride and joy also.

We LOVE animals........all animals.........we also have 2 Leopard geckos,
2 Uramastyx, 1 African Fat Tailed Gecko, 1 Blue Tongue Skink, 4 Turtles
(aquatic), Cocktail named Piper, many rats, frogs and fish!  They are all
our pride and joy and keep my life very busy!

Currently we are running a fundraiser on ebay for our shelter kids.  We
have 3 ferret on Lupron, and one who needs to have surgery.  Please be
sure to check out our auctions, if you get a chance..........
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems
&userid=alohaferrets&completed=0&sort=3&since=-1

Thanks again for having me in the group.  I look forward to meeting and
chatting with all of you.  Oh one more thing........BIG BRAG......My
Bartlett is on the front page of Path Valley's Web page.  He won Best
in Show in Ohio and 2 first place in Baltimore.  I am very, very proud
of my little man!  http://www.pathvalleyfarm.com

Marguerite and her Wonderful Ferret Crew!
TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
Flint River Ranch Pet Foods/Ferret Accessories
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com
http://www.tinyprintsflintriverranch.com