From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2012 06:46:42 -0400
The nail trim seems to have cured that digging! Ha! No longer does he
try to dig holes all over the place and rip things to shreds. All that
was getting pretty bad but he has stopped all that. It worked !

Jeep has even stopped all those political ads slamming the other party
candidate. Phew! That was getting to the point it was beyond tolerance.
I think he got the message. Now if I can only figure out how to get him
to stop fogging up the windows !

Gordon and Jeep

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL
*** Virginia is for Power Out Lovers. ***