From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 07:18:13 -0400
I thought the nail trim would do the work but so far that has had no
bearing on his digging. He still digs on the carpet in his cage ripping
that to shreds, I had some news paper in there for a barrier where he
has chosen to park those tootsie rolls but all that has been ripped
to shreds, and the kibble in his 'J' feeder has been dug out to be
scattered all over. I put a small pet feed dish in there for kibble but
he has emptied that digging everything out splattering all the kibble
everywhere. I even moved it to a different floor and put it on a cookie
sheet to catch it but that didn't work.

I am at the end of a 35 pound bag of kibble and thought the kibble was
bad and that was why he was dispensing it all over the place but I put
Jeep in the back room to run and play with the same exact kibble and he
was eating it! So the kibble had to be ok all the time. Am at a loss of
what to do.

Am beginning to think he does not want to be in the cage at all and he
is rebelling ! He loves being out on the porch but does not 'argue'
when I get him when it comes time to come back inside. But for sure he
raises cain when put back in the cage as big as it is. He has more
square footage in that cage then most jail cells and he is just a small
animal.

Am at a loss.

Gordon and Jeep.
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
J. Gordon Bengtson CEO
CI-ASMEL
*** Virginia is for Power Out Lovers. ***