From:
Patricia Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Feb 1997 19:45:29 -0800
Hi gang,

Ooops, I goofed.  Guess I had too much fuzzy help and I was just doing too
many things while writing yesterday's post to the FML, that I left out
Alicia's email info.  So here it is... [log in to unmask]

Her vet's address is....
Veterinary Housecall Services
Donna Harwood, DVM
630 Court Stret
Keene, NH  03431

Here is part of a note I received today from Alicia about the little boy.....

>I visited the little one at the vet's this afternoon.  I held him, talked to
>him, gave him some Nutrical, and got some kisses.  I also took a couple of
>photos of him, though being the little kid he is he wasn't too cooperative.
>I will take more as we go along.
>
>I will chat with the vet tonight as she was on the road when I arrived.
>Rose forwarded some info that may be of use in his case -- a vet to consult
>anyway.  Until I hear more and have more to report, a big hug to you all
>from this little boy, we are now calling him Gabriel.  He really appreciates
>the positive energy and well wishes-- he still has pain-- he was hissing as
>he tried to manuever in his cage, but perhaps this is good too (or maybe he
>was mad I put him down.) I told him everyone was really  pulling for him.
>What a sweetie!

He needs your prayers folks.  If you can help with his vet bill's it would
certainly alleviate some stress from an already very worried shelter mom.
Again, we are all still uncertain whether he will pull through, but I hope
everyone will do what they can to give him the chance he deserves.  Thank
you all.

Kisses to the fuzzies,
Trish