From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:38:51 -0500
I was contacted by a lady who offered me her ferret & supplies.  As much
as I'd LOVE to take the little gal (the ferret, not the woman), since we
just adopted Tucker, we agreed that we are already at our max of ferrets
for now.

She sent me the following info:

How old is she?
 unknown but not a baby

Has she had her shots?
 unknown but probably so (the person from whom son adopted her had
 adopted her from someone else who must've surely bought her from a
 pet store and if I'm not mistaken pet store ferrets have had shots).
 She's been de-scented and spayed for sure.  Sorry to be so ignorant
 on this point.

How is her health?
 Her physical health seems to me to be excellent and she has the
 sweetest personality but she seems so bored not having nother ferrets
 to play with.  My son and I both work and don't have as much time to
 play with her as she needs.  When my son adopted her, he was between
 girlfriends but that's now changed and he's almost never home!  I
 commute quite a long way to work and back 5 days a week and have my
 plate full trying to keep up with the laundry, housework, etc and as
 darling as she is, cannot devote as much time as she needs to play, etc.

What color is she?
 sable

What part of the area are you in (Galveston, Houston, Clear Lake, etc.)?
 Baytown

What type of food is she currently eating?
 Purina cat chow.  We've bought several brands of premium ferret food
 but she doesn't like them.  She does like ferret treats, ferretone,
 and kitty treats but her staple diet is Purina cat chow.  This she
 eats very well and has bright eyes and lush fur.  I will see if I can
 get some photos and email them to you.

Obviously, the little gal will have to be started at Ground Zero (shots,
put on ferret food, etc.)...but she sounds very sweet, and she needs a
good home.  Anyone interested?  Contact me!

  ~Eri

--
For Ferret Lovers in Texas & its Neighbors!