From:
Heather VanWagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 1998 14:46:33 -0700
I may be a little late on noticing this but.... recently my husband rented
the movie "The Big Lebowski".... This may have been an okay movie however I
was irritated throughout most of the movie because of the ferret(or fake
ferret) used in this movie.  Have any of you seen this??  The "bad guy" in
this film throws a ferret in a bath tub with another man who is bathing,
the ferret goes crazy and I guess you are to assume the ferret is attacking
the man!  Bad press for ferrets!!  This made me hate the movie and also
watch the credits carefully to see the disclaimer that said no animals were
hurt!  Oh well, just wondering if anyone felt the same as me!  Thanks for
listening to my complaints!!  Heather & her sweet fuzzy Eddie