From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2014 10:47:41 -0500
Someone emailed me and suggested I needed to let Mukluk run loose about
the house to let him work off his steam. For sure his steam is not
building up but he would like to have the run about the house so this
morning I took the barricade down and let Mukluk run.

He only followed me everywhere I went like a shadow. That is except
when I walked past my shoes where he broke stride to dive into first
one shoe and then the other to try to rip the gutz out of them. Typical
ferret activity! So I had to put him back into the cage till I got
dressed. I will let him out in a bit to see what he does.

This little guy sure has bonded to me. When I open the cage I give him
a bit of TLC and he will quickly lay on his side to roll over on lhis
back exposing his belly to me. Now that is a most significant offer of
acceptance where the belly is the most venerable part of any animal so
they will not offer that but only to those they truly deeply trust. I
can only be honored by his display of trust in me.

Such is life.

Gordon and Mukluk

_12-2Addy CEO