From:
Marge Szelmeczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 20:36:50 -0600
May the peace, joy serenity and care of the first Shepard, be yours, your
loved ones and your little ones, this year and in the years to come.

May the tensions, anxieties, and ill feelings dissipate with the arrival of
the Shepard of Shepards, of whom we all emulate in our care of our fuzzies.

Our losses were many, and our grief was deep, offset by the unconditional
love of those still in our care and our hearts of gold.

Margie
and her ferret kids.