From:
Marge Szelmeczka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 21:57:48 -0600
Cotton arrived last night.  All he was used to sleeping in was a warm
hanging peek a boo tube (to try to describe it).  He went from a small 2
story cage to my multi-level cage.  Had to show him what steps were and he
caught on fast.  Only had time to put a medium size somewhat round carry
sack in for him to sleep in.

He played hard to night and when put back in his cage crashed.  Half of him
was in the carry sack the front end slept outside.

Then I realized.  Oh my gosh!  The sack is to short for him.  So very
quickly, I got some warm material and sewed him a snuggler.  He climbed in
it.  Stuck his head out and looked around.  His expression saying, "Is this
for real?" Then he realized, he can sleep on top of it also, So out he came
to try lying on the top side.  Then back in, as I type this, I think he's
decided inside.  But that is subject to change.

Cotton has his first snuggler.

May the peace, joy, and happiness of the new born Shepherd be you and yours
this coming year.

Margie
Samson's Ferret Rescue