From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 14:46:51 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I am sorry for the delay in making this announcement.

Congratulations go to our 2008 calendar kids who are:

Blizzard Sonder
Lattimer Parsons
Willy Watson
Yuki Shaskin
Rogue Draper
Frankie Trulock
Cruse Group
Mika German
Digger Kohrs
Grace Velie
Ferris Colton
Jones group

Also our Honorable Mention calendar kids are:
Joey Kaczorowski, Tic Zupko, Emma Berg-Karagas, Tess Griswold,
Dozer & Daisey, Woozle McCall, Tanner, Popcorn TPO Bennett, and
B Bear & Misty Dowdle.

There were so many wonderful photos that the judges had a really hard
time. Thank you to all who sent in those great furkid photos. All these
furkids are winners because they having loving humans who care enough
to show them off and to help shelter kids in the process.

Please visit:
 http://www.supportourshelters.org/FML_Calendar.html
for all the order info. If you have any questions please just let me
know.

The calendar is such a fun project for me and I want thank you again
because without you it wouldn't be possible.

Thank you for helping SOS help shelter ferrets. Some of the things that
SOS is helping shelters with your support is Melatonin Implants, ADV
test kits, supplies such as food, etc. and vet bills for shelter kids.
You make all this possible with your donations.

Sharon B. for SOS