From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2007 22:09:18 -0700
Hello Everyone,

SOS is helping with vaccinations and ADV testing for the Ohio ferrets
for the shelters who have taken in these ferrets and need help. If our
funds allow we would like to help with spay and neuters. But We need
your help with this.

With special thanks to Dawn M. for making this possible we would like
to offer a gift for your donation of $25. or more. You will receive a
Pumpkin Sleeper for your fuzzies, a tax receipt for your donation and
a good feeling knowing you are helping the Ohio ferrets get ready for
homes of their own.

The sleepers are really cute but if you would like to see one please
email me and I will send you a photo by email.

Please send a check made to:
Support Our Shelters and mail to:
Sharon Bearden, SOS
1245 Curtis Switch Rd
Mineral Bluff, GA  30559

As always if you have a shelter that you want to make a donation to
that is not 501c3 you can donate through SOS to that shelter. Please
be sure to mark the shelter name on your check. This way you can help
the shelter and still get a tax receipt for your donation.

Thank you to all who has been involved in this large rescue and to
those of you who have donated and done what you can to help these
ferrets. I am proud to be a part of this wonderful community.

Sharon B. :) for SOS
http://www.supportourshelters.org