From:
"Pasquali, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 09:12:58 -0400
>From:    lisa blohm <[log in to unmask]>
>
>hi... i live in parsippany nj, and there's a pet store across the highway
>from me... my boyfriend went to get some stuff for my girls there and he
>said there is a very large male ferret all by himself there.  i have no
>idea how much he weighs, all i know is that my mom's cody is 4 years old
>and 1 1/2 times the size of mollie who is pretty much full grown, and this
>ferret is twice teh size of cody.... i feel bad for the "little" guy being
>so old there, but i cant take him.  if anyone wants to help him out, they
>charge a lot there for ferrets, but if anyone can help him, hes been there
>a while.  email me privately, i'll give you directions to the store.

I really feel sorry for that ferret, I live right up the road from that
pet store, (Mega pet).  I only go there for feeder fish & my special
fuzzy food.  The conditions there are not good, they keep the fuzzies
in a plexi-glass box.  I would buy him but I have three fuzzies (Cin,
Chesire & Bermuda) & can't handle any more myself.