From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 18:30:01 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled trash trouncers...

(We don't just dump the trash, we stomp it into the carpet!)

The baby kits are on the net!  You can go to:

http://www.netconex.com/toddl/images/NewKits1.jpg
  and
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/images/NewKits2.jpg
to see them.  They are both a little blurry, but then, who ever said I
knew how to take a picture? :)

The first shows the girl (left, dark chocolate sable) and the boy (milk
chocolate sable) at about nine weeks old.  Both are very playful, but
seem to want to be careful, too!  They are on sale through Saturday.  If
you live anywhere near the area of Lancaster, PA (about 1/2 hour east of
Harrisburg, 2 hours north of Baltimore and 2 hours west of Philly), I
might be willing to help with transportation to get them a new home.  The
price is regularly $139.99, but they are now on sale for $99.97 and have
their first distemper shot (and a Marshall Farms warranty, which even
includes the batteries!).

In the second shot, you can almost see them playing with the new toys I
bought for them (a braided "dumbell" and a plastic treat ball).  It took
them all of about 1 second to decide that these toys *needed* to be
played with and volunteered to do the honors!  The fun they had was
definitely worth the small price of the toys!

If you wish to have me help with transportation, call the store and make
the purchase, then contact my be E-Mail to set up the arrangements.  The
number for the store is:

(717) 290-8070

They accept VISA and MasterCard.

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!