From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 11:46:15 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled watermelon wolfers...
(MunchMunchMunchSlurpLickLickLickLickMunch)

If my ferrets had jobs...I'd still have to have a job!

Fuzzer: Mugger - He'll take anything from anyone, any time!

Add-A-Kiss: Mall Rat - She spends a great deal of time accomplishing
nothing

Hershey: Shop Lifter - He's so fast at theft that he'd never get caught!

Stuffy: Holding down park benches - Hey...someone's got to do it!

Taz: High-Energy pan-handler - Always begging for snacks.

Ghost: Gigolo - Not only is he cute, but he KNOWS this and uses it!

Bump: Mafia Enforcer - He can smack anyone into submission!

Chewy: Supervisor - Always checking up on everyone to see what they are
doing now.

Rhun: Indy 500 driver - Fastest thing on 4 wheels...uh...feet!

Of course, like a bunch of teenagers, they'd also all be standing around
me with their little paws out, looking for "spare cash" that teens always
seem to think we adults are fully stocked with!  :)

Todd and the (If I had a hammer, I'd hit someone on the toe!) Fuzzbutt
Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/