From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 18:46:39 -0700
It's been a week today that Jigs has been gone.  He passed while lying
on my chest.  While I feel grateful to have been with him when he went,
I cannot get past the feelings of the "what if's"................. What
if I'd taken him to the vet a little sooner??????????  We knew that Jigs
could leave us at any moment but that doesn't make it any easier.  I
drove poor Troy Lynn crazy calling her at all hrs. of the day and night,
as well as calling the vet too.  Bless their hearts for putting up with
me.  I just can't help but feel like there's something more I could have
done.Am I the only one who feels like this?

Angie George