From:
"David F. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 15:00:27 -0500
Believe it or not, they are out there right now.  I met a woman 3 months ago
who had a tattoo on the back of her right shoulder of a ferret with its nose
in the air, sniffing away.  It was very detailed with the fur and paws, and
was done in black.  She was a very respected business woman and I was
impressed with the image and her dedication.  Like what was said before, you
do need a GOOD picture to do it.

- David
Kit: "We're getting ANOTHER fuzzie?"