From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 1995 14:56:48 -0500
The guys had a pretty interesting day after all the presents were opened.
One of the gifts was a ferret-sized T-shirt, which fit on three of them,
but none of them would tolerate wearing it. It took about 10 minutes to
get it on Cecil, and it took about two seconds for him to wiggle out.

But they really liked the two stuffed ferrets from Pam Greene, and between
them and my moose slippers, Terrie's new husky dog slippers, and Jen's bunny
slippers, there was the biggest fuzzy fight ever among the wrappings on the
floor.

Extra raisins and red licorice all around topped off the day.

Try this if you want a new ferret toy: We tied a baby-bottle nipple to a
piece of string, and they all go wild over it.  It's exactly the chewiness
they all like.  Cocoa esapecially likes it - she'll hang off it by her teeth
clear of the floor.

Don't let them have it unsupervised, so they don't swallow chewed-off bits.

Stan, Terrie & Jen, with Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto