Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 18:11:41 EST
Dear Fellow FMLers,,

Ok so if ya ask me ( and no I don't think anyone did.. but just for
grins and giggles..) I know of several folks who either keep their
ferrets in a garage or use a garage to termporary house frets. I see
nothing wrong with that as long as the garage has heating and most
inportantly an Air conditioner in it to protect against summer heat.
In Eroupe folks keep the frets outside in either a shed or a protected
area or yes even a garage. Whats wrong with that then eh? Iff ( an old
math term meaning if and only if..) and only iff you have a way to cool
that area in summer. As we all know them wasskly weezells have a nice
fur coat for winter cold but it is the heat of summer that will kill
them. So if ya got a good area in your garage and you can cool it in
summer whats the fuss then eh? Thats is like the conversations about
what ya feed your frets.. I don't think there is any single right
answer to that as long as them fuzzers eat the food and thrive on it.

Folks, we, are a group, tend to be mean spirited when it comes to other
folks misfortune. We tend to want to shoot our wounded. We need to get
over this and start helping other not trying to tear them a new one.. I
have seen folks rallied against cos they feed their frets cat food, or
whatever or how they keep their fuzzers and all kinds of things that we
should help them with not shoot them for it. Yes if you do not have AC
in the garage then no do not keep your fuzzes in there in the summer
months. Feed your frets what you like as long as the frets eat it and
do well on it. No I am not saying feed them cheapie cat food but if ya
must then get them on Pro Plan Kitten which is part of what I feed
mine. They dig out them stars and go for the PP instead. I still feed
the 8 in 1 with the PP and with the One formula and hey guess what? I
have very healthy frets on hand too. My hob is huge and well muscled
and Loki is a tad bigger than my hob but weights a tad less cos the hob
has muslces.. LOL. From running the stairs chasing them kitty kritters
don't ya know...LOL. So I guess what I am saying is lets get back on
the subject of offering help to others and not trying to lynch other
folks. After all It Is For The Ferrets isn't it?..

The very best to all of you....
God Bless us all...

Fred