From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 18:17:20 -0400
Hey you humans owned by ferrets out there, Possum here!
It is just 2 weeks before clinic day, so if you are going to come see
our favorite Doc that day, (oops I mean your fur kids not you humans)
you better get them papers in to my mum so she can tell Doc Edwards
how many hurt sticks he needs to bring with him!

Please let mum know if you are just coming to hang out, eat and play
with us fur kids in the play yard so mum knows how many hot dogs she
needs to buy and cook. Please will you bring a dish to pass so we have
enough food for everyone?

Don't forget we have this really beautiful stained glass piece Miss
Lynne made for us to raffle! You do not need to be at the clinic to
win! For tickets go here

http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/raffle.html

Psst. Miss Mindy told me to remind you about the beans and rice for me.

Possum
Super snooper

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue/shelter
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>