From:
Susan Baker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2012 15:27:14 -0800
They say it ain't over till the fat lady sings... Well folks, she'll
be a'singing tonite at midnight CST. (That's 1:00 AM for all of you
East Coasters. :+} )

The FRISKYBIZNUS FALL RAFFLE officially closes then. If you haven't
gone on the site and gotten your LUCKY LUCKY tickets, it's not too
late!

There are a ton of FANTASTIC GOODIES that'd be just perfect for your
GIVING TREE Ferrets. All tickets are only $1.00 or 6 for $5.00. If you
want to be a WINNER and help keep a wonderful Sanctuary in business,
PLEASE check it out! Every dollar helps - Put up a Buck-Save a Life.
If you want to help these poor little sanctuary ferrets and don't do
online raffles, a donation to our vets is always greatly appreciated.
Our vet information is:

Dr. Dori Hertel
Loop 494 Animal Hospital
22326 Loop 494
Kingwood, TX 77339
(281) 358-8893

OR

Dr. Wendy Dearixon
Vickery Place Animal Hospital
2720 N. Henderson
Dallas, TX 75206
214-252-0800

We'd love to keep providing the ferrets in our Sanctuary a loving, safe
environment where they'll continue to receive the care and medical
attention they so desperately need and richly deserve. We cannot afford
to do this without YOUR HELP!

Thanks again to all of our very generous donors and to the wonderful
folks who are participating. THANK YOU so much! You are all WINNERS to
us!! We wish you all a Wonderful Holiday Season and a very Prosperous
New Year!

<http://www.friskybiznusferrets.com/EShop/EShop.aspx?EshopID=f485ec23-2bc8-4324-aa55-65823b8a3783>

Much love and many blessings,
Susan and the Friskies