From:
Shannon Snavely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 13:26:12 -0700
Just curious how many ferrets don't get the help they need because we
choose to bicker back and forth rather than working together on ferret
issues ? It is unfortunate that our beloved fuzzies go through so much
in their short time here. Alot of them spend a great deal if not most
of their lives sick. If they can deal with this and still find it in
their hearts to love us we should be grateful.

Rescue work is hard and
as a young rescue I've seen alot I wouldn't have cared to see that
these poor guys go through. But I still keep moving forward grateful
for everyday that I wake up. This does not make me anything but useful
to my community & our fuzzzies and that is where I am suppose to be.

In
the short time it took me to write this I could have bathed at least 2
fuzzies & clipped their littel toe nails. On that note it reminds me
what I am suppose to be doing once again. Anyone care to help with the
litter pans later ?

Sincerely,
Shannon Ferret Dreamer's Rescue Haven