From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 21:06:10 EDT
On behalf of everyone at Support our Shelters, I would like to thank
Totally Ferret for their recent 100 pounds of food that was donated
from April BigOnames birthday fund (kibble) raiser. Happy Birthday to
April and thank you for making SOS the chairity you supported. Also,
thank you to everyone who contributed to this fun way to help ferrets.
Your generosity will fill the little bellies of many hungry ferrets.

Thank you for helping SOS help shelters to help ferrets.

Robin Jones
www.supportourshelters.org