From:
Pam VanOverloop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 09:14:34 EDT
Ok, so maybe a Midwest, suburban, minivan-driving housewife is not a
"typical" ferret owner.  But then again not many other soccer-moms have
eighteen ferrets!

All I know is that when I overhear my 14 year old son trying to explain to
my 10 year old son who Tiffany Taylor is, and why she is famous enough to
be on the cover (and scattered liberally throughout) the recent Modern
Ferret..... I know this magazine is not for us and I will simply not renew
my subscription.

I wish the Sheffermans the best with their small business, but sometimes
you just have to do what you feel is right for your own family.

PamV