From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:09:00 EST
A strange being appeared during the International Ferret Symposium in
Atlanta a few years back.  The audience endured a rather raucous and
undisciplined large ferret as it tore through the eloquent lecture and
demonstration that a most professional Wolfy Stout had prepared.  Wolfy,
a professional, ferret handler could not even prevent this creature from
ripping her husbands underwear out of her hands using her bare teeth nor
from digging up a rather large hotel plant.  This "thing" seemed to stem
from Linda Iroff in the audience who has since then been known to have a
split personality.  At least this is what the evidence suggests.  The
legendary apparition has been dubbed Lindarerret.  It is still unknown
to this day, which is the personification of which.  Linda Iroff, or
Lindaferret.  Will the real Slim Shady please stand up.

Being the most experienced of reporters, I cannot breach any ethical
journalistic practices such as disclosing the source of this rather
disturbing shot of a bonded and raving Lindaferret.  I hope she has had
all her rabies shots, since she seems to be quite out of control.  The
circumstances of the content in the photo are unknown.  It could be that
someone has finally reprimanded the bad Lindaferret.  I, myself, find it
hard to believe that this clever creature would let itself be caught.
Unless there is a masochistic tendency in Lindaferret .... or Linda
Iroff.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/wolfysluv/detail?.dir=/3a0b&.dnm=c604re2.jpg

Wolfy

http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com