From:
Kelleen and the FANG Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 1996 01:04:16 -0700
Hi All,

Well FANG has received a few more donations lately that I have not had time
to mention here.  If I forget anyone I apologise greatly!  Once again we do
not mention the donator's names for privacy's sake.

We have a very special man that we called The Mystery Puffy Envelope Man for
awhile, now he is simply The Puffy Envelope Man<G>.  The 1st time we got an
envelope a bit puffy with no name or e-mail etc..on it, only a hard to
decipher address.  In it was $14 cash and two blank pieces of paper:-).  A
bit later we got another puffy envelope but this time there was a name.
Still no note or anything just two more blank papers and this time $17 cash.
We were getting quite a kick out of this let me tell ya <GGG>.  Then a few
days ago came a 3rd puffy envelope and it contained $35 (and two blank
pieces of paper:-))!!  Whee!!  We were very surprised and jumping for joy.
He also just became our newest member of FANG which really thrills us!
THANKS SPECIAL MAN!

Now we have a new friend all the way in Boston.  She is a very nice lady and
has even called me twice on the phone with questions about ferts.  I love to
talk to people and want everyone to know that you are always welcome to call
me for information or just a ferret chat my # is always in my siganture
block with my address.  Well she wrote me a letter and it also had a $25
check in it.  Then I guess that night she read about our little Larry and
Stryker (who still need sponsors:-)) needing operations and we got another
letter the next day with a $15 check in it.  That was a new one, two checks
in two days from the same person:-) THANKS WONDERFUL LADY!!

Quite awhile back we received 3 other donations but due to so much happening
at the shelter I just didn't have the time to post about them so here they
are now.

One of our very good friends who has helped us before with a supplies
donation sent us a $20 check and also became a FANG member:-) We just LOVE
new members around here<GG>.  We certainly did not expect a donation of cash
from her after all she did for us before.  THANK YOU TO OUR VERY OWN SUPPLY
ANGEL!

Before that a very sweet FML'er choose to join FANG but could not recall the
membership fee so she sent a $30 check and said to keep any extra and on top
of that there was a little Domestic Ferret Stone Critter in there for me to
replace the one my expert climber ferts broke.  Boy you guys can really make
a girl cry can't you?  Good tears that is!  Thank you Stone Critter LADY!

And right before that we received another $30 donation to FANG from a
wonderful Lady out there in FML land.  THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR FRIEND!

Needless to say all of these wonderful donations will be put to good use.
Food, ferretone, snacks, medical needs, whatever my sweet shelter babies are
needing at the time.  I sometimes think a toy for a healthy baby can do
nearly as much good as a surgery can for a sick little one.  We try to meet
all their needs if at all possible.  That's why we scour the garage sales
every week so that we can buy tons of items for the price of one new one in
the store.  And almost always they seem to love the old or inexpensive
things far better than the new:-) Of course we all know that by now huh?

I am still waiting to hear from the Petsmart vet about the agreement to work
with FANG but I plan to track her down this week no matter what as I feel it
is important for these little guys to get in there and get checked out and
scheduled for their surgeries right away.  They may have had these
conditions for a long time before coming to me and never gotten help but I
am just not the type to sit and wait until they are at death's door before I
do something.  So look out Petsmart, HERE I COME!!

Once again THANK YOU to all of our LIVING Guardian Angels that help us to
keep on helping the fuzzy ones in need!  We couldn't do this without you
all!  TNT!

PS : I finally got a 2 line message from BOB so I guess he isn't in a ditch
hurt somewhere like I was beginning to think he was:-( Bad boy for not
keeping in touch with all of us!<GG>

*      Kelleen Andrews  &  The FANG GANG!!!!          *
*      President and Founder of F.A.N.G.              *
*      (Ferret Association of Neverending Glee)       *
*      405 S. Orchard   Boise, Idaho  83705           *
*      208-342-7292                                   *
*   I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday!  *
*   All they want is lots of love and great chow.     *
*         Idiocy is our only option!                  *
*     Dustin Hoffman from movie Outbreak              *