From:
Debbie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 13:08:30 -0500
Before the subject is closed on Colodial Silver I would like to give a good
report on it.

Before sending 2 --14 week old ferrets home with my friend Pam in Rochester
I ask her to start her 6 year old ferret on Coloidal Silver 3 weeks prior.
(the reason is because Scooter is not in the best of health, week immune
system and so on)  She ordered from my supplier "Silver Wings" and gave
the proper dosages before and after the new ferrets came into their home.
Scooter did not get ill from the stress of new ferrets at all!!!!  I feel
an ounce of prevention is worth taking when it come to fuzzies!!  In my
medicine cabinet along with amoxi drops, antibotic salve, and so on that I
should always include Colodial Silver.

I just have to add this....I don't care alot for the FDA ways, if they
don't speak highly of Colodial Silver then that tells me it must be good
stuff :)  If grandma could see this country now....Oh my, she drank vinegar
all of her life, never was in a hospital 1 day of her l ife, until the day
she died,,,,,these days they would have thought she was a crazy one.

Give me the good old days, any day!
Debbie Scott
http://www.blarg.net/~critter/dscott.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/4881/