Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:54:27 -0500
Hello all!  I am posting this message for a friend, so please email or call
her in regards to these ferrets!  Kirsten has given me permission to post
her phone number and email address here.  Thanks!

Up for adoption are two Marshall Farms ferrets.  They are fixed, descented
and approximately 2 years old.  As far as I know they are up to date with
shots and very healthy.  The male is a cinnamon and the female is a sable.
These ferrets come with a midwest cage and all supplies.  They are free to
the right home only!  If you are interested in adopting these ferrets,
please contact Kirsten at 540-381-1786 or email her at [log in to unmask]
These furkids are located in Blacksburg, VA!  Thanks!