From:
Mary DeCoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 May 2002 11:00:01 -0400
Hearing ferrets range the full gamut from "Duh" to quite bright, to scary
smart.  Why shouldn''t deaf ferrets.  As with hearing ferrets, the
backround and amount and kinds of stimulation and training they have had
also is taken into account.  And, let's face it, this is a subjective
report.  Are they dull, or just lazy?  Or , being MY babies, are they
truely as brilliant as I want to think?  (Course they are.)

Names we call our busyness.Before we lost the elderly ones this past
winter, we had two groups.  The Old Ones or the Boys, and another group,
the Wrecking Crew.  Need you ask why?

Duncan--Dunkie Punkie

Merry Heart--Little Girl, Mum little love, Demon Climber,

Mr. Roberts--Handsome Lad, Momma's Boy

Obie Jon--Sweetums, Face (as in how can you say No to that face?  Pappa's
Boy

Nutmeg--Nutmeggins, Wired Weasel, #1evil dooer

Wiggles--Precious, SweatPea

All are either rescues or were given to us by people who could no longer
care for them.  We claim no names, but all the nicknames.  They are also
called The Evil Do-ers and the Wicked Weasles .

Gotta Love them.
Mary D.