From:
Jeanne Pomp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 05:01:04 PST
>From:    Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Easy and safe for fleas

Yep, this works!

My stepmom had a contraption from the vet's office that she used to use,
it was a low watt light, like a night light or a Xmas tree light, and over
that was a plastic panel that would distribute the light over a larger
area, and on top of that there was a disposable clear sheet of adhesive
that the fleas would hop on and stick to.  Eventually, she got sick of
buying the adhesive sheets and switched to using a night light & a pan of
water.  Being in Northeast Ohio, right on Lake Erie, finding an effective
way to control those little nasties in the spring/early summer is a real
challenge!

With all I'm reading about the cornstarch packing peanuts, I'm dying to
give it a try!  Where does everybody get them?  It's gotta be easier to
clean up than the full bag of Yesterday's News that my darling Baby dumped
the other night!  He was so impressed with himself, "surfing" out of the
bag on a wave of newspaper pellets!  I think he's been watching those
Frankie & Annette movies after I go to bed at night...

Dooks!
Jeanne
 "The early bird who catches the worm works for someone who comes in late
  and owns the worm farm."