From:
Nancy Holmquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 00:16:13 -0400
Hi All!!!  It's me again.  I have a question, and I hope someone out there
has an answer for me.  I recently obtained an 8 week old sable male, Tyler,
who has joined my 18 week old sable female, Arianna.  The other day my
friend's little sister, who is 9 years old, went near the cage to take a
peak at Tyler when all of the sudden Arianna jumped in front of him and
started hissing.  She doesn't give me any problems like this, but then again
she never gives me any problems at all.  Is it possible that she could me
guarding him as if he were one of her kits even though she has never had a
litter (she and he are both fixed)?  If anybody knows of a solution, or
what's going on here please do e-mail me.

Thanks,
Nancy