From:
Signe Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 04:44:48 -0500
Dear Bob,

Wow, what an adventure in home repair!  Maybe you can come to Wisconsin and
help us with the place we're moving into next weekend.  No leaks yet, but
there're all these 1960's-style slatted interior doors (like to closets,
the laundry room and the pantry) and, for some reason, the bottom slats
tend to be missing -- almost as if ferrets had designed the place.

However, Bob, what I really wanted to say was that after reading your
recent FML post in which you confided that someone had e-mailed you and
called you, among other things, short & ugly, I took a few minutes in the
middle of all the packing to have another look at your picture in "Modern
Ferret" issue #17.  I couldn't tell your height from a headshot, but you
are definitely not ugly.  In fact, especially with Foster attached to your
face ("weasels make the man"), you looked to be an attractive speciman of
maleness who also has very nice teeth.  Just thought you'd like to know.

Signe

[Moderator's note: Guess you've never met him in person :-)  BIG]